Recent outreach and panels
Organized ECC 2020 (online) and curated
4 panels (Recent trends in Crypto, Formal verification of ECC, How long can we safely use pre-quantum ECC?, and Is SIKE ready for prime time?
07 Oct Contribution to Virtual Workshop on Considerations in Migrating to Post-Quantum Cryptographic Algorithms
Sep Contribution to ENISA's Algorithms, key size and parameters report 2020,
sadly not online.
Jun co-authored part I, authored part 4 an6 of ISO-IEC/JTC 1 SC27/WG2
Standing Document SD8 "Post Quantum Cryptography, Parts 1-6,"
direct link to zip file
all SC 27 standing documents,
note that this page lists two SD8 – one general and one by WG2, the one on PQC.
12 Feb Presentation on risk of quantum attacks at EU Telecom Security - 30th Article 13A group meeting
28 Jan Input to Request for Comments on Draft FIPS 186-5 and Draft SP 800-186,
together with Daniel J.Bernstein.
- 28 Dec,
lecture on post-quantum cryptography;
- 27 Nov, Panel discussion at 8. Handelsblatt Jahrestagung Cybersecurity
on "Cybersicherheit – aktuelle Chancen und Herausforderungen" with
Arslan Brömme, Thomas Schäfer, and Klaus Vitt,
moderated by Sebastian Schreiber.
- 19 Oct, Panel discussion at 1st FutureTPM Workshop on Quantum-Resistant Crypto Algorithms on
"Innovating with Trusted Computing: The journey towards the implementation of a Quantum-Resistant TPM" with
Lily Chen, Steve Hanna, Christian Hanser, Carey Huscroft, Adrian Waller,
moderated by Liqun Chen.
- 19 Aug, Input to internetconsultatie "Wijziging Wiv 2017" pdf file (with Cas Cremers, Mark Abspoel, Gustavo Banegas, Eran Lambooij, Lorenz Panny), but we were too late to appear.
- 14 Jun, Panel discussion at Cloudflare Internet Summit London on "How to Prove that a Computer System is Secure". Page contains a video of the panel discussion with Karthik Bhargavan and
- 28 May, Organizing Security in Times of Surveillance at TU/e.
- 24 May Panel discussion at WJS PRO Cybersecurity Executive Forum in London
- 22 May Certification Roundtable at New Europe in Brussels
- 23 Apr Contribution to European Cyber Security Perspectives 2018 by KPN.
Title of contribution is "On the urgency of tomorrow's crypto".
- 08 Apr Whitepaper on Post-Quantum Cryptography by ECRYPT-CSA (edited and co-authored).
- 17 Mar Veiligheid versus privacy: een valse tegenstelling (Dutch) and Pitching security vs. privacy is asking the wrong question statement regarding the
Dutch referendum on a new surveillance law
- 23 Jan, Panel on GDPR and crypto at ECRYPT-CSA Workshop on Crypto Policies.
A video is available for
the GDPR and Crypto panel.
Last modified: 2022.11.28